software on Github
Command-line tool for repairing corruption of HFS+ partition labels on GPT-partitioned drives by MacDrive 7. Requires Python 2.5 or higher.
- gpt_surgeon.py list </dev/diskN>
- Show GPT entries for a disk.
- gpt_surgeon.py repair </dev/diskN> <partition number>
- Change the type of the selected partition on the selected disk to HFS+. The partition numbers start at 0, as in the list command.
See the Launchpad project site for more information.
Disk image manager. Mounts necessary images when you launch an app, unmounts them when you quit. (Mac OS X 10.4+, Universal binary.)
Except as noted, unlimited distribution with or without modification in source and/or binary form. The software is provided as is with no warranty whatsoever and I am not liable for any damage it may cause. Use at your own risk.
DMG DJ incorporates an unmodified version of NDResourceFork by Nathan Day. This package has its own license with credit clauses for source distribution.
- SteelPangolin Updated a few times a year, whenever I have something worthy of a technical article
- Jeremy Ehrhardt (I'm not the Secret Service guy of the same name)
- +JeremyEhrhardt (never ever use it but it's linked here in case someone Googles me)